Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little changes in arrangement bring a lot

Can simple changes in arrangement bring a lot of excitement and creativity?
The answers are certainly Yes. I am presently doing an excellent e-course by Mariah at " Playful learning spaces". this is our week 1 and already my mind is filled with ideas.
My first project is creating a calm and peaceful reading space for M. M is three and hasn't started to read. So this space will mean more of "Me Space." I am in progress of creating this space and putting things together.
Here are some of my thoughts-
Theme- Peace and Tranquility
Harmony, Nature
Accessories-
Books- Visual delight, Focussing more on visual cutout, 3d
Cushions, a bed tea table, wall display,  a tent like structure.

Will post my before and after pics in subsequent post!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your View

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Experimenting Mom. If you are new to the blog. You Can follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to get updates on the fun activities we feature!