Thursday, March 29, 2012

Glittering Ribbons made from Sticky tape

Its my Birthday post. So I wanted to write something glittery and gift-y. Here is a great way to make Glittery ribbons at home when you are out of ribbons or when you want to add a zing to your gift wrappings.

Not all Art is created with a reason. Our Glittering ribbons were also just a sudden discovery. I had figured out a new glitter sprinklers in the "No spill paint pots". They were not been used that much. M had kind out outgrown them. So I added glitters in them instead.

 I had taken out some material from our craft drawer. I had some great ideas to make with glitter. But this accidental discovery made it even more interesting.


 M was sticking the glitter onto the tape. And that is how we discovered an easy way to make glittery ribbons at home.

  We made quite a few of them...This idea can come handy when we need to do some last minute gift packing or just to add a little personalized touch to the gift wrap!

 We made pretty bracelets too.



M helped in wrapping My Birthday Gift.


Linking to It's Playtime

12 comments:

  1. Mihu is an inventor....loved it...i wonder why it never occured to me...u can use feathers and fibers as well for texture or a mixture or crayon shavings !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul.
      I never thought about this before M actually discovered it. We will try all your lovely Ideas!

      Delete
  2. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the author...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is this!!! Tape and Glitter are two of a kids favorite craft items so this is such an awesome activity for kids. I would love to get a present wrapped in your glittery ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Rebekah. These two things are my Daughter's Favorite too.

      Delete
  4. How amazing! Glitter and Tape are two favorites for kids when crafting! I would love to get my presents wrapped with this ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! looks like fun too! (Happy Birthday!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your Wishes. They are so much fun to make. Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi. It means a lot coming from you.

      Delete
  7. These are so sparkly and pretty! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your View

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to Experimenting Mom. If you are new to the blog. You Can follow us on Facebook and Pinterest to get updates on the fun activities we feature!